Welcome to the place

Welcome to the place where the insanity of my brain seems to show itself I'll be doing item reviews and quite a bit of ranting! so take a look around enjoy what you see and make yourself comfortable.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Scary thing called Irony/coincidence

I'm starting to realize something slightly scary.  A friend of mine is almost exactly like me in almost every way dreams, hopes, likes, loves, imagination, astrological, auras, family, and medical roots.  Its scary because I thought I was a complete rarity it just makes me see how small the world really is.  Also what I might be missing out on.  I wish I had met her a long time ago before we went our separate ways.  Somehow I know our paths will merge as they should at one time or another but my impatience is annoying lol I want to make things happen but I know I can't I must be patient, I must be gentle to this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment