Welcome to the place

Welcome to the place where the insanity of my brain seems to show itself I'll be doing item reviews and quite a bit of ranting! so take a look around enjoy what you see and make yourself comfortable.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Well things are getting better and better -.-

Well what can I say the last few weeks have been interesting to say the least.  Lets go down the list a little bit.  I injured my back at work been on med leave for a week, I left my fiance due to the fact I don't see it working in the future, my friend almost died (see last post), and I believe theres something wrong with my health. I'm losing too much weight not at all hungry and I feel like I'm going crazy!  bah I'll get back to yall on this until thanks for taking the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment